Squale 1521 Onda Pink
Squale 1521 Onda goes pink.Recommended
The dial, designed to recall the waves of the sea, is now available in a bright, stylish and sophisticated new colour. This watch is a unique iteration of a model that made history thanks to its remarkable balance between style and functionality.
The watches from Squale’s iconic 1521 series are not only outstanding professional tools, known for their safety and reliability, but they are also stylish instruments to wear and admire. This timeless design was created in the 70s by the brand founder himself, Charles Von Büren.
The ONDA series was conceived with the aim of creating new models that enhance the refinement and elegance of the original, and this model represents a perfect accomplishment of that intention.
Even the strap has been restyled. The 1521 Onda Rosa comes with two interchangeable straps: an elegant “Stingray” strap (with a “Butterfly” buckle), and a white rubber strap (with a classic buckle). The double strap guarantees both the elegance of a watch that can be worn daily and the functionality of a professional diving watch.
· Movement: Swiss automatic movement ETA 2824-2
· Dial: Pink, wave textured.
· Luminous: SuperLuminova
· Case: 316L Stainless Steel. Polished.
· Crown type: Screw-down crown at 4 o’clock
· Lug width: 20mm
· Crystal material: Flat sapphire crystal with AR treatment
· Water resistance: 500m
· Dimensions: 40mm case diameter, 48 lug to lug, 12.5mm thick. 42mm bezel diameter.